Remember when cookouts & campfires kindled your cravings for s’mores, glorious s’mores? Well, I loaded this chocolate fudge pop with all the stuff that makes s’mores so glorious, so you can kindle your cravings whenever, no campfires required. A store bought chocolate fudge bar is drizzled with chocolate, sprinkled with crushed graham cracker and dipped in a marshmallow cream, that I then toasted with a mini kitchen torch. It isn’t summer if there aren’t s’mores around! And since it has been so hot outside I thought we should include a little ice cream too!
- 8 Chocolate Fudge Pops (I bought mine from Target)
- 2 to 3 sheets of honey graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Mini kitchen torch
- To make meringue topping: In large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Remove chocolate bars from freezer one at a time. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Working quickly, take a small knife and spread meringue topping on top of fudge bar. Toast with the kitchen torch. Place back in freezer. Continue with the rest of the fudge bars. Best if eaten day of.