This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and ConAgra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #BreakfastGoals2017 #CollectiveBias
Homemade shredded potatoes, Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Country Sausage, butter, bell peppers, and onion – it’s a complete meal in one skillet. Sunny-side up eggs top off the meal. We bet that your family will like it so much that they’ll ask request it for dinner, too. Pressed for time? Instead of baking and shredding the potatoes yourself, use store bought frozen hash browns. Looking to take it to the next level? Top the eggs with sharp cheddar or mozzarella cheese for a perfect Easter breakfast.
Odom’s Tennessee Pride® Country Sausage really takes the breakfast to a new level, and adds so much flavor to the dish. This recipe requires minimal ingredients, and everything can be purchased at your local Walmart. No extra trips to the grocery store or a specialty food store. Not only that, they have a great deal going on where you’ll earn $0.50 with purchase of ANY TWO Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage Rolls. Click HERE for the deal! I used one for this recipe, and placed the other in the freezer for another time.
All your favorite breakfast flavors combined, for a out of this world breakfast skillet that is perfect for Spring! For more creative breakfast ideas this Spring click HERE.
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 roll of Odom Tennessee Pride Country Sausage
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, add potatoes and cook until crispy, about 15-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper while cooking.
- In another pan, cook the sausage. Cook until almost cooked through.
- Add the chopped peppers and onions to the pan with the sausage. Cook until onions and peppers have softened and sausage is cooked through. Once meat is cooked, add the potatoes to that pan. Mix ingredients around until well combinded.
- In a different skillet, fry eggs. Place sausage mixture in a dish and top with a fried egg.