These fun, no bake 5-ingredient “Carrots & Dirt Pudding cups” come together in minutes – perfect for any Spring celebration! I love that these desserts can be assembled the morning before, because let’s face it, we’re all busy! Small bites of brownie form the base of these cups then they are layered with rich chocolate pudding and crushed Oreo cookies for “dirt”. Top it off with an orange colored chocolate covered strawberry and they’re ready to eat. You all know how I’m in to recipes that still give me time to curl my hair… This is totally one of them.
There is something about creamy chocolate pudding, fudgey brownies and chocolate sandwich cookies that just goes so well together. I think it’s all of the different textures that make it so wonderful. Whatever it is, I totally dig it. A dessert that children and adults can enjoy makes hosting Spring parties and Easter brunches a breeze, and who doesn’t want that? It’s a little pot of chocolaty goodness, that I can’t seem to get enough of!
Orange colored candy melts
1 box of Chocolate instant pudding
1 box of brownies
1 package of Oreo cookies
12 small mason jars
1. Cook brownies according to package instructions and allow to cool. Once cool, break into bite sized pieces.
2. Melt orange colored candy melts in a microwave save bowl. Dip strawberries in chocolate and set on parchment paper to harden.
3. Make pudding according to package instructions, allow to set.
4. Crush about 12 Oreos in a food processor until crumb like.
5. Place brownie in mason jars. Layer with chocolate pudding. Sprinkle Oreo crumbs and top with chocolate covered strawberry.