- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease your loaf pan (I used an 8 x 4 pan) with butter or shortening.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and remove from loaf pan, transferring bread to a cooling rack.
Banana bread is delicious whatever way you slice it, and I’m always trying to come up with different ways to make it even more delicious. Just like bacon, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups make everything better, and while banana bread is delicious on it’s own, it’s ten times better with chopped peanut butter cups. Think of it as an added accessory to your traditional banana bread… banana bread glamed up. An out-of-this-world delicious bread, and the perfect excuse to have candy with breakfast. It’s a little slice of banana bread heaven!
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup Canola or Vegetable oil
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1½ cups of all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
8 oz bag of Reese’s Mini cups