This spooky spritzer, also known as the Moonlight Monster is sure to be a hit with your guests. A combination of pomegranate blueberry juice, lemon-lime vodka and whole blackberries makes a refreshing yet spooky cocktail. Garnish the glass with black sanding sugar and whole blackberries.
The Ghoulish Grapefruit, is an upscale version of the popular college frat party drink, Hop, Skip and Go Naked. Instead of using cheap beer, vodka, Sprite and frozen limeade, this cocktail is a bit more sophisticated. IPA, grapefruit juice, lemon vodka and simple syrup are combined to make this refreshing and colorful cocktail. Its orange color makes it perfect for the fall season too! Cheers!
The Moonlight Monster
3 oz pomegranate-blueberry Juice
2 oz lemon-lime vodka
12 oz can of seltzer
Black sanding sugar
1. Trace outside rim of glass with a piece of cut lime. Pour black sanding sugar onto a plate and roll outside rim of glass into the sugar so the sugar sticks to the glass.
2. Add pomegranate-blueberry juice to a cocktail shaker. Then add vodka to juice mixture, then crushed ice and shake vigorously to combine.
3. Pour vodka/juice mixture over ice into your serving glass. Add seltzer water, and three blackberries then mix.
4. Garnish with a blackberry.
The Ghoulish Grapefruit
1 oz lemon vodka
1 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
1 tsp simple syrup
4 oz of your favorite IPA (cold)
1 slice of grapefruit
1. Add lemon vodka, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup to a tall glass filled with ice. Stir until well combined. Add IPA and gently stir just to combine.
2. Add slice of grapefruit for garnish.